In an effort to ensure the safety of our staff and clients, we are utilizing low-contact service to all our clients for all pet care needs.
For clients who choose to come into the exam room with their pets we ask that you follow the below safety protocols:
- Only one client per pet inside the hospital.
- Masks are required when inside the hospital, no exceptions.
- When you arrive, please call or text to let us know you are here. When we have your exam room prepared, we will ask you to come to the front door and escort you directly into the exam room.
- If you are experiencing any COVID symptoms during the appointment, we will ask you to return to your car and continue the appointment curbside or reschedule to another day.
For those who prefer to remain outside the hospital, we will happily continue to offer curbside services. Please let our team know if you prefer curbside or in-hospital when booking your appointment.
- Food orders, medication refills and retail products can be picked up in the lobby or via curbside. If you choose the lobby, you must stand on the designated socially distanced floor medallion. If there are no available floor medallions, please remain outside until one is available.
- Supply chains are still experiencing periodic delays. Please call ahead to make sure we have your item in stock.
We are thrilled to see you in person! Please remember that these guidelines are in place to provide you the best possible service while keeping our staff, clients, and community safe. We appreciate your continued patience and cooperation during this next phase of “re-opening”.